Mandi BishopSocial Media Maven
Mandi Bishop is a data management veteran consultant, blogger, and health IT social media maven who has been working with healthcare organizations for the past decade at all stops along a patient’s continuum of care.
From payers to providers, and clearinghouses in-between, Mandi’s body of work includes managing complex environment integrations, clinical data exchange, and big data analytics initiatives. Here are some highlights:
* Implemented Meaningful Use 2014 Edition CEHRT EMRs (and pointing out those EMRs that should NOT have been certified)
* Implemented HIE and integrated HL7 ADT, ORU, MTM, and CDA data with multiple disparate EMRs
* Implemented EMPI and Provider Hub identity management solutions · Designed clinical, patient, and provider subject areas and source data integration opportunities for next-generation payer data warehouse
* Developed surgical optimization analytics application, supporting data capture framework and underlying data model
* Developed specialized-registry surgical adverse event reporting submission file specifications and analytics for PSO
She’s also started sharing her expertise as a blogger on EMR and HIPAA. Recent publications include the “Eyes Wide Shut” series on the reality of Meaningful Use challenges.